Kamptime RV Water Pressure Regulator
- How to use
- More Info
- Function: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure. It's suitable for camper, trailer, RV plumbing system.
- Ideal Pressure: Reduce the water pressure to 40-50 Psi to protect your RV plumbing system.
- Compatible: 3/4" garden hose thread is compatible with most of water sources (outside faucets).
- Safety: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you safe and healthy life.
- Long Service Time: Made of all brass, so it is durable and strong rust resistant. The only caveat is that the rubber ring on the faucet connector end needs to be replaced every once in a while.
Vacations in a recreational vehicle can be a great way to see the country and experience destinations off the beaten path. A benefit to this type of travel is having the availability of an on-board plumbing system. You do not need to worry about finding a convenience store or gas station with clean restrooms. Hooking up to the water system at a campground can be convenient. However, a missing, old or worn water pressure regulator that cannot handle inconsistent pressure may cause significant damage to the RV's plumbing system. The Road and Home Water Pressure Regulator is equipped with a filter-style hose washer to keep dirt and sediment out of your plumbing system. It reduces incoming water pressure to a consistent 45 psi to 50 psi. It protects equipment, prevents pipe damage and increases equipment longevity. Standard garden hose thread inlets and outlets enable easy hook-ups.
- Reduces incoming water pressure to a consistent 45 psi to 50 psi
- Female swivel garden hose thread inlet with extra-large grips
- Male garden hose thread outlet
- Durable brass construction
- With filter-style hose washer to prevent sediment from entering water system
New UPC: 841133120032
Old UPC: 841133120039